|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
wahahahahs! poor siqi was tortured by us yst. we drew on her! me , vic , yeepeng . lols! den she went hoem just liddat!!! lollols! we were studying at first ba. den afterthat sian liao . so started crapping, playing , eating. hehs. my supply of food cut half liao . xDDDD den after that , we draw draw draw & came up with a script. xd so in prompt man. hahahahahs! suddenly we tot of it. the script. victoria ; 你是谁派的? siqi ; 我是vic 派的 mel ; 你是那门来的? siqi ; 我是 melly 门的 us; 你是什么派派来的? siqi ; 我是siqi派派来的 yeepeng ; 你是吃什么菜才能那么强? siqi ; 菜!yeepeng ! wahahahahs! so lame i noe. buddenhad fun doignthis . hehs. they went home at ard 6+ ba. mum drove them to station hehs. today... BORING! hahas. had maths paper! it was easy! yaye! wont fail le. xDDDDD so happy. noone to celebrate with though. oh well. hahas! i'l zi high ba. x] seriously today was quite a sad day ba. got pang sehed. hais. nvmba. xDD i m independant! * does the statue of liberty pose. hehs. crapping. well, chatting now. alot of pepo == tml is home econs. im dead. i dunno the theory lols. nvm . gambateh!!!! xDDD tml last [paper le. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! time to partey! after that. budden tml dunno why got trning sian diaoo~ == hais. gettign stiff le. maybe we shud really start trning. xDDDDDDDDDD skali ltr go out play. liek stone liddat. kakkaaks! okay. my home econ's txt bk is calling me LOL! better go study le. andd. i nvr do my art proj! wooo! hahas! dunno if mdm tan will bao xue guan cos of this O.o |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|